cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo port - I messed up.

Crosserson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have two numbers I ported over from Koodo. I accidentally stayed signed in on this account and ported both Koodo numbers over. So now can I get the lost ported number back even though the Koodo account is now closed?

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K I think you fixed this for someone about a week ago.  It might have been Mary or Saray though, sorry I don't remember for sure.  Any hope?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Crosserson

This can not be fixed according to email support until after 30 days.  And even then the old number still has to be available.  Bummer.

Thanks for the help.

Liquid5n0w

Make sure to mark your question as solved!

Crosserson

Exactly ! 

Thank you. 

@Liquid5n0w7

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

this happened before with somebody and one of the moderators was able to retrieve it ..

you need to private message one of the 3 moderators asap @Shazia_K and they might be able to sort it out for you..

cheers

Liquid5n0w

Wait, to be clear what you did was setup two different PM accounts, that you want to setup with two different phone numbers.  But you ported both phone numbers into the same account and you want to move one over to the other account?  If that is the case, PM support should be able to solve it for you, I would fill out the contact us form to email them.

monster5000

@Crosserson Unforuntely, from my understanding, once you have disconnected a number, it belongs to the company that the number originated with. Once it is disconnected, no matter who you had it with, it reverts back to the original company and can no longer be ported to another phone company.

The only way I can imagine you can get your number back would be to open the same phone number with Koodo, assuming it's still available, and then once you have control of the number, port it over again to Public Mobile.

Liquid5n0w

Koodo ports need to be done manually, the automatic process will not work from a Koodo number or a PC mobile number.  You will need to email them with the contact us button.  Or a community manager here will ask you to PM them and they can handle it.

There was a page on the help somewhere but I can't find it now.

Need Help? Let's chat.