cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo migration - weak offer

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i just got a text with an offer to move to Koodo .... I will not be moving. I suspect tab costs are added to $50 plan.

Public Mobile here with an exclusive offer from our friends at Koodo.

Switch to Koodo today to get a $0 phone with Tab S up to XL. Get 7GB of Shock-Free Data at 4G LTE speeds for $50/mo. Offer expires March 4.

Redeem this offer by calling 1-866-366-1403.

To be excluded from Public Mobile offers and deals, reply 'unsubscribe'. Conditions apply.

33 REPLIES 33

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I tried to call but hung up after 10min.

I am on the $40 plan that has a number of credits

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@smp99, what is your current plan that you are on?  Wondering what plans they are targeting

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@smp99 , why dont you call them and find out the details? Satisfy your curiosity.

@smp99 wrote:

i just got a text with an offer to move to Koodo .... I will not be moving. I suspect tab costs are added to $50 plan.

Public Mobile here with an exclusive offer from our friends at Koodo.

Switch to Koodo today to get a $0 phone with Tab S up to XL. Get 7GB of Shock-Free Data at 4G LTE speeds for $50/mo. Offer expires March 4.

Redeem this offer by calling 1-866-366-1403.

To be excluded from Public Mobile offers and deals, reply 'unsubscribe'. Conditions apply.

Need Help? Let's chat.