cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Koodo 5 gig Offer

I just got the text message from Koodo.  I was offered the 5 gig plan.  Did anyone else get it? I have until Sept. 16th to decide.

Accepted Solutions

Re: Koodo 5 gig Offer

I think $50 is too expensive compared to our promotional plans. If Koodo offered 4 gigs/Canada wide calling for $40 or 5 gigs/Canada wide calling for $43 or $45, then that would make it more attractive. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yup, i thought it sounded like a terrible offer, especially if you're fortunate enough to have gotten referrals.

1 more gig, no 3 mth flexibility, appears to still be prepaid. ive used only 49 of the 200 LD mins i bought almost a year ago and came close to running out of data everytime but being stuck to a monthly limit would probably have been worse. i guess it might be a deal if you've been spending more than 10 bucks a month on the LD package or you've ran out of data early and often.

Mayor / Maire

Not yet! Maybe one day soon

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Michael77 what’s your current PM plan?
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just received the same offer. Not at all enticing considering I won't use that extra 1GB, nationwide calling is of no benefit to me, $0 tab phones are garbage, and the price is $20 more than my current rate. No thanks.

it is a tempting offer if you need the 5gig

@denkom,

I have the $38/ 4gig promotion plan.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just got same offer! Weird! I have 240$ credit on my account (I mean money i put myself there).

Still waiting for the text
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think this is a good plan for those that are:

1. Not on the fall promo OR

2. Those close to the provincial boundaries

3. Whoever need an extra 1GB of data

4. Want more countries to call to long distance (assuming you don't have hangouts/magic jack/skype, etc)

5. Want to be able to roam internationally

If I read the "Nitty Gritty" correctly and if it also applies to this Koodo offer, you don't need a Canada roaming add-on / option and all calls in Canada are free. Too bad they don't show their rate plans for anything. I find the Koodo's psychodelic site disturbing and annoying.

Quote:

Need Help? Let's chat.