Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo $40/5GB

MoFromTo2016
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So is this offer avalaible? 

I will need to contact Koodo in person? 

How come I didn't recieve any text from PM about this newer offer?

I am on the Nov 2016 promo with PM for $120-4GB. 

When does this offer expire? I am very interested!

12 REPLIES 12

poutinecity
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@koimr1

There were a few people complaining on redflagdeals and in other forums. 

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@poutinecitywrote:

I heard that koodo isn't honouring the referals on public mobile ports.  There's a couple threads about this.

I'm only aware of one person in one thread reporting this. Are there really others?

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@poutinecitywrote:

I heard that koodo isn't honouring the referals on public mobile ports.  There's a couple threads about this.

Garbage rumours

poutinecity

themisfit

You may have to ask a couple of different reps, it seems some know about the deal others don’t. You can try to give them code

GOKOODO405GBBPO.

angelaseg

If you need a referral to sign up for koodo use this link and get $50 until March 1st: :

PLEASE DO NOT POST REFERRAL LINKS

suno

If you are on the plan I suspect you can get migration offer to Koodo no issues

Just go into a store/kiosk

Mana
Mayor / Maire

If you have some time and patience, visit some koodo's kiosks and stores.

You maybe able to find a nice rep and if you ask nicely they may be able to hook you up with the 5GB deal.

@MoFromTo2016wrote:

I just tried and I only get the 4GB option. No 5GB. I hope they update the website otherwise I don’t want to go to Koodo and have them tell me that they can only offer 4GB.

If you want it so badly, go to the koodo store and try your luck there. I recommend to not bail out on the 5GB deal. If you can do that, then i think they will give you 5GB

MoFromTo2016

I just tried and I only get the 4GB option. No 5GB. I hope they update the website otherwise I don’t want to go to Koodo and have them tell me that they can only offer 4GB.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

easyiest way to findout is go to koodo website. select a byop plan add to cart.  on the cart page you will see have a promo code enter gokoodo404gb it will ask for a verificatio enter your telnumber.  if it validates then go to a store and ask for the 5gb plan.

If you have a friend on koodo then ask them for a referal. if not i am sure your inbox will be spamed with people offering you a referal.

Need Help? Let's chat.