cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep building the customer base. Prepare the activation portal for even more sign-ups?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

I am pleasantly surprised by the new price-matching plans made available this week.

Definitely a great move towards creating brand loyalty.

Hmmmm now I am wondering...
Is there any possibility that Public Mobile would offer a 3 GB Data-only plan for $15 to match the Tablet Data plans offered by Fido and Koodo?
Even at 3G speed, I would hop on this. Or even a combined 3 GB plan with unlimited text and talk for $30?

3 REPLIES 3

@Lieux wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

I am pleasantly surprised by the new price-matching plans made available this week.

Is there any possibility that Public Mobile would offer a 3 GB Data-only plan for $15 to match the Tablet Data plans offered by Fido and Koodo?
Even at 3G speed, I would hop on this. Or even a combined 3 GB plan with unlimited text and talk for $30?

You can always ask....and see..Here we are customers like you. We have no power to change things..but we can ask!Smiley Wink

Individually, maybe not.  In large numbers, possibly.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LovesToPM wrote:

+1.  I asked about exactly this also.  There is an obvious gap in plan offerings at the 3GB level.  If enough customers show interest, it will at least get them to think about it.  

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@LovesToPM wrote:

You can always ask....and see..Here we are customers like you. We have no power to change things..but we can ask!Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.