cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just want to give public mobile a star!

Kashaobk16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have been with public mobile for a little while , and I was really worried at first because of all the negative comments , but because it was supposed to be running off of the Telus and Koodo network I decided to give it a go!! Well I am certainely VERY happy I did !! I have a prepaid 3 month plan that cost me $110 ( so about 36$ month and I have unlimited provincial taking and international texting + 3GB data , more than what I needed !! And since I live in a place where it's very hard to pick up on reception , hardly any of the providers managed to provide enough coverage , but PM just seems to pick up everywhere !! As well PM has been VERY attentive and helpful , I have been messaging them through Facebook and I have been very happy , lots of help with set up and checking my account !! THANK YOU 😄
I certainely would have given a 5 star any day!

Kasha . O
8 REPLIES 8

Heavyrocker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I love PM too,i only pay $25/mo for pretty much all the features.I just add on data as i go,1 gig of data last me forever as i only use it to check email and stock quotes.They even gave me a  Moto G phone when i signed up and 3 free months to my credit....ya cant beat that,so it worked out to a free phone as the phone was on sale for $120 at the time.

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kashaobk16

Excellent news... and welcome!

danette77
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kashaobk16 Thanks for sharing such positive feedback. I've been with Public Mobile for just over 5 months and it's been great so far. Like you I also noticed better coverage. So anyone out there in Newfoundland who's thinking of switching, just do it!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Kashaobk16

I'm happy to read about your positive experience! Welcome to Public mobile and our awesome Community!!

Cheers,

Jeremy

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Now there is an idea, a badge for PM issued by the customers, You're a superstar!

Yea PM is great!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Welcome to the PM family 🙂 I'm happy you're happy 🤑

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to the community!  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to Public Mobile. 

Thank you for your positive feedback. Enjoy your services. 

Need Help? Let's chat.