cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just curious, does Telus have something called Med Alert? If so, what does it do? PM should..

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Was curious about this. My Mother asked me about this, Telus has this, Not sure what does it do, If going on Vacation, is it linked to Mobile stuff

If so, Would be nice IF PM had something like this, as Nothing is as IMPORTANT than something like this

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@makkahn28, are you referring to seasonal hold that Koodo offers?  No such option here, the meter keeps running no matter what.  It seems like you are lementing the lack of features in this service.  Perhaps, the time is right for you to make the migration over to Koodo as many customer already have done so and many continue to do so.  Don't fell guity about alienating this service, the move is encouraged from both the sending end as well as the receiving end.  It's all one happy family. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Telus/Koodo have a lot of things that PM doesn't. They will have more things in the near future that PM won't have. Whether you like it or not, it is just a way it is and asking for it means absolutely nothing to them. 

Need Help? Let's chat.