cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It shows temp. number under my account

tiktok0915
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I port my number from Koodo to PM, I got temp. number first and then ported Koodo number.

That was 6 months ago. I just saw today that when I login to my account under plan detail, it shows my temporary number. Not my ported number.  Is this normal or need to be fixed?

5 REPLIES 5

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, if everything is working, I would just leave it as it is for now. It probably looks like a website glitch in which it didn't update back to your ported number. Once this whole promo period fiasco is over, then I would send a message to one of the mods of this issue.

If you want to refer a friend and get the discount, you might want to consider getting this changed as I could foresee problems when they input the referral number for account linkage.

Be glad you weren't stuck during porting! 🙂

Cheers and enjoy!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
For now I'd just leave it, if everything works well why mess with it 🙂

brian242613
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same situation.  I ported my Wind Mobile number a few days ago.  Everything works (call in/out, text in/out, data).  But when I log into my Public Mobile account, it shows my temporary number rather than my ported number.  I'm also wondering if I can just leave it as is, or if it needs to be fixed.

tiktok0915
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Everything works fine.  My ported number works well.  Yes, my phone said Public mobile.  Only problem is in my account under plan detail, it only shows my temporary number not my ported number.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Could you provide more information? Does your ported number still work, even though it shows your temporary number on PM? On your phone, does it show PM as the carrier? Do you still have an active account with Koodo?

Need Help? Let's chat.