cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with service

Shagee23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had service interruption for the last 2 months 

and would like something to be done about this months payment to activate my account 

6 REPLIES 6

@Barbie2 Public Mobile'a support is set up the same as at other carriers. I believe than other than going through the Community Manager and maybe Telus' Office of the President, the way to proceed higher would be through CCTS.

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shagee23 wrote:

I have had service interruption for the last 2 months 

and would like something to be done about this months payment to activate my account 

Fair enough question. You probably would have to prove that it is a Public Mobile issue, not your device or area you live. Im not really sure. You can contact customer service and see what they will do. You will probably have to go higher than a moderator though.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Shagee23 sorry you are having issues.. sometimes auto-pay fails... and it's best to make it a practice to manually add "available funds" in your account to avoid potential service interruption issues.

you can speak to Moderators and see if they can do something for you.

@Shagee23 you have to contact the moderators (PM customer service).  There isn't anything that we here can do for you. There are no refunds, but you may if lucky get a credit. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Shagee23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to know why I have issues and shouldn’t be paying for the services this month as it’s not fair 

Need Help? Let's chat.