cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there something wrong/changed with credit card processing?

plenarius
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello PM,

I'm trying to renew and I'm getting the following message:

"Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

I've tried two separate cards and both are completely fine in terms of credit limit/information.

Is this a system wide thing perhaps?

Thank you,

plen

3 REPLIES 3

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @plenarius,

I went ahead and took a look at your account. I will be sending you a private message explaining the situation. 

Cheers,

Kalla

plenarius
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay I don't want to sound arrogant but I'm well versed in technical issues, I know what I'm doing.

First off, I don't know why my auto renew didn't work and now I'm stuck with no phone.

I tried both a Visa and Mastercard.

I tried Firefox and Chrome on both Windows and Linux

I then just went to an Esso and bought a Payment Voucher and it doesn't seem to help. It's now listed in my payment history but my Available Funds says $0.00 when I try to set back up for one month (even though I want 3). Why does my Available Funds say $0.00 when I just added a $100.00 voucher?

Please see attached images.

Payment History

Reactive Attempt

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @plenarius!

I'm sorry to hear that. 

What kind of credit card are you using? Our website only accepts VISA credit and MasterCard with Canadian or US billing addresses. International credit cards, prepaid credit cards or VISA debits are not accepted. 

Have you also tried changing browsers?

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Kalla

Need Help? Let's chat.