cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there some "Back to school Promo Deal" coming up?

fonzy35
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there some "Back to school Promo Deal" coming up in August?

Thanks In Advance..

10 REPLIES 10

@srlawren wrote:

@fonzy35 Yes--30 days, unlimited Canada-wide talk, unlimted international texting, and 35GB of full speed LTE for $30, starting August 33rd, 2018.  🙂

Please sign me up on August 33rd. 

If the information about future promotions were available or even allowed to be posted, it would have already been done. 

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The promos will come...   Freedom just launched Friends & Family 35% deal.  Must be in store, and new line on a $60 a month plan.  You have to ask first if they have any promo codes left. It's totally at their discretion. 

@srlawren wrote:

@fonzy35 Yes--30 days, unlimited Canada-wide talk, unlimted international texting, and 35GB of full speed LTE for $30, starting August 33rd, 2018.  🙂

Holy sugar.  Don't do that to me!  I nearly started frantically searching for this deal.  Then I realized it's only August 3.  I have another 30 days to jump on the bandwagon.  I had an intense bout of FOMO.

Good1

@srlawren wrote:

I think this plan will be offered on Aug. 36, 2216.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If it's any good it'll be all over twitter, reddit, and deal forums like redflagdeals or smartcanucks.

Hopefully they introduce another referral perk for both people when the deal arrives to extra incentivise people to sign up.

fonzy35

I'm in 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wmleung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Keep checking the annoucements and if they come up, there will be posts.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fonzy35

The current offers are not bad.

Just extend the $25 promo for referer and referee for another month. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@fonzy35, who knows.  It is probably way too early to talk about back to school.  August has just started.  Check the announcements regularly.  All important happenings are revealed there. 

Need Help? Let's chat.