cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way that I can see my Call Record in My Account ?

dipnahar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not see any option to check my call record in My Account. I ported in from freedom, and freedom mobile has that option which was very useful.

Thanks in advance.

11 REPLIES 11

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dipnahar wrote:

Checked, but only data use is there. No call record

It's there please check carefully. Public Mobile self serve site is pretty good when compared to others in Canada 

dipnahar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Checked, but only data use is there. No call record.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jor123 wrote:

It's too bad the calls get mixed in with individual SMS messages and everything else... 

@jor123 

The headings at the top of columns are sortable.

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

I joined PM a few weeks ago and I don't see any posted calls or a link to them, either.

Possibly, someone else may know.

I believe it's at the very top of your main page when you log into your self serve account.  I think right under 'change plan' or along side it there is 'view my usage' which can be clicked and it will bring up all your minutes, texts and data details including numbers called.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I joined PM a few weeks ago and I don't see any posted calls or a link to them, either.

Possibly, someone else may know.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

One thing you may consider is to ask them for cycle bills with usage. Contact the moderators about it through Simon

@jor123 wrote:

It's too bad the calls get mixed in with individual SMS messages and everything else... 

True, it's quite an effort to copy, paste into spreadsheet, then sort. Hopefully, PM's advantages over Freedom outway its disadvantages.

BTW: if you provide a little more detail on exactly what you wish to analyse someone may have a workaround.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Click on my usage, then usage history

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dipnahar hi it,s on your main page below change plan it says view usage 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dipnahar wrote:

I do not see any option to check my call record in My Account. I ported in from freedom, and freedom mobile has that option which was very useful.

Thanks in advance.

View Usage Details or some such wording. It's there.

Need Help? Let's chat.