cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any plans for Public Mobile to get an app?

waternlava
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This has probably been talked about before and I know that Public Mobile is the least of Telus's priorities, but is this on the roadmap at all?

5 REPLIES 5

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@waternlava  If you have an Android phone there is an unofficial app that a member of these forums made so you can track your data usage.

Data Witness PM – Apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitnesspm

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I am not being sarcastic here....but need to ask...what would an APP do for you?

@waternlava  I only use my cell phone for these forums and for self serve account. I have no issues so what issues are you experiencing?

An app would just drive the cost of plans up and you can't really do anything in your account anyways. It would also result in people complaining that their data is being used because it is just another app that uses data to run in the background if phone is not configured correctly in phone settings.

You can also hear some of your account information by calling 611 from your phone.

waternlava
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's just that the experience sucks on mobile devices. If the website was optimized for them then you would have a point, but as it stands an app would be highly appreciated.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

No app for PM. Not sure why anyone would need an app. Simply login your account and your overview page displays everything.

Need Help? Let's chat.