cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having issues with getting a response from customer service?

leejoohy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent PM an email about BETA rewards amounts that I should have been credited.

I sent my first email about this Issue on August 16th. I did not here back until August 22nd, where all I was sent was a link to verify my account. I verified my account the same day. On August 29th I sent an email again to ask what was happening with my issue. Now it is September 7th, and I haven't heard a thing and I've emailed them again just now.

It's been over 3 weeks since I first emailed them about this issue. Clearly this is far from a response within 48 hours. Am I just being ignored? Or are others having issues with getting responses from PM as well?

UPDATE: on Sept 8th, I got a response from PM about my email form Sept 7th. It was just a standard message asking me to verify my account. I already included my account number and a reference number in my email to PM. I dont have any issues with PM service wise, but any time I have any issues requiring help from customer service it's been a massive struggle.

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @leejoohy

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear about this, due to a high volume of emails, we are experiencing a delay.

Regarding your inquiry, the BETA bonus is no longer valid. It was initially offered with a BETA plan, expiring after 12 months after activation, however if you changed your plan in between those 12 months, the bonus is voided.

Can you confirm what plan you were on, and as of when ? You can also send me your phone number by private message and I'll be able to view the details.

Thanks!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I had a similar issue to you where the $10 beta reward wasn't applying anymore after 1 year.   Not to worry @Mary_M was able to credit the remainder 6 months for me so i'm sure your issue will be resolved too.  

They have left for the day and will reply tomorrow. Suggest you check for a response from time to time.

Currently response is faster posting in this forum.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

bryanbreguet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

paging @Shazia_K and @Mary_M

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello!

Sorry to hear that, you. You should send your e-mail to Shazia_K or Mary_M so that to get a quick answer. They can get back to as quickly as the can. Do that now.

Yours,

Need Help? Let's chat.