cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is PM trying to kick me off their network?

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The last time I checked, I was still with PM.

Will they prevent me from renewing my plan the next time around?

Are they emailing this to me in advance?

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.17.18 PM.png

9 REPLIES 9

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@reuben wrote:

Unfortunately my phone and data service both stopped as I got this email. I need my phone number for work, so I'm kind of hoping the number comes back up ASAP.

This must be a coincidence. As @Wonder_why suggested, you need to contact the Moderators to have them look into your service outage.

Click on the following link to send a message to the Moderators, be sure to include a detailed explanation of your issue, account number, phone number, 4 digit PIN, and account email address:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@reuben wrote:

Unfortunately my phone and data service both stopped as I got this email. I need my phone number for work, so I'm kind of hoping the number comes back up ASAP.

@reuben how could it be,your services stopped ,if it is,try and contact MOD 

kayliang1990
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got the email too, but Im still with PM

Melisa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the same email. It looks like it is from public mobile. It must be a mistake. I hope we get a clarification email regarding it.

reuben

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Relax folks, they can't kick customers off this service by way of a survey email.  I think they may have accidentally used the list of targeted migrants to generate the list of recipients for this email whether they left or not. 

jchan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got this email as well. As far as I know nothing has changed. My auto-pay is still valid and nothing seems different about my account when I checked online.

fathom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Both my wife and I received the same email from PM asking why we left PM.

We have not and have no intention to.

What's the deal here? 

reuben

I am having the same issue. I do not want to leave this number, but I got that email. Am I going to lose my phone number?

Need Help? Let's chat.