cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chowchoco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Invoice Request

Hello,

I am looking for an invoice where it shows my name and address as I need it for utility bill proof. I saw in other posts that we need to PM a moderator directly.

Would any moderator be able to pick this up and assist me?

Thanks a lot!

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
mimmo
Oracle

Re: Invoice Request

To speed things up send a private message to moderator_team. Include the following. It will take 2-4 weeks to arrive. Mine took 2 weeks.

I can send an invoice request for you. In order to do so, I will need the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

View solution in original post

Tags (3)

All Replies
mimmo
Oracle

To speed things up send a private message to moderator_team. Include the following. It will take 2-4 weeks to arrive. Mine took 2 weeks.

I can send an invoice request for you. In order to do so, I will need the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

View solution in original post

Tags (3)
Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message with your ph#, sim# and your email and detailed msg including yours invoice request and they will get back to you when they can. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
chowchoco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you guys for the quick replies, I will directly PM the mods then 🙂

Gerry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That is a lot of effort to get something that should be a part of the service. It is not difficult for PM to do. If I had to have a proper statement every month (or 3 months, or whatever) it would be simpler to go to another provider that invoices properly. Which I may do if I end up needing proper statements regularly. I have needed them in the past but now need them only once in a while.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gerry wrote:

That is a lot of effort to get something that should be a part of the service. It is not difficult for PM to do. If I had to have a proper statement every month (or 3 months, or whatever) it would be simpler to go to another provider that invoices properly. Which I may do if I end up needing proper statements regularly. I have needed them in the past but now need them only once in a while.

@Gerry yes it's a ridiculous amount of effort.  I don't think this is in dispute.  Yes you don't like it, nor do many people.  Neither is this in dispute.  You are certainly within your rights to take your business elsewhere if you don't like what you're being offered here.  I'd suggest you get onto a post-paid plan somewhere if you do need an automatic statement made available for download every month with very little effort.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Gerry

Thanks for agreeing that it is ridiculous. Thanks for the suggestion that I can take my business elsewhere. I know this. I may decide to do that at some point.

Public Mobile would be wise to read your post and make changes that would keep happy customers. It would cost them nothing.

@srlawren wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

@Gerry yes it's a ridiculous amount of effort.  I don't think this is in dispute.  Yes you don't like it, nor do many people.  Neither is this in dispute.  You are certainly within your rights to take your business elsewhere if you don't like what you're being offered here.  I'd suggest you get onto a post-paid plan somewhere if you do need an automatic statement made available for download every month with very little effort.

will13am
Oracle

@Gerry wrote:

Thanks for agreeing that it is ridiculous. Thanks for the suggestion that I can take my business elsewhere. I know this. I may decide to do that at some point.

Public Mobile would be wise to read your post and make changes that would keep happy customers. It would cost them nothing.

@srlawren wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

I would disagree that it costs them noting.  Everything has a cost.  In the time that I have been with this service, I have seen some customers, not a lot, asking for bills.  So, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few as Spock would say. 

Gerry

@will13am wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

I would disagree that it costs them noting.  Everything has a cost.  In the time that I have been with this service, I have seen some customers, not a lot, asking for bills.  So, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few as Spock would say. 

You disagree that it costs them nothing? Why?

They have already calculated the tax. How does it cost them anything to put that as a line in your payment history? No paper, no stamp. If every mom and pop store in the country can give me a receipt that shows PST, GST, and GST number, why can't PM?

Gerry

@will13am wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

I have already replied to the first part of your post. I just read more carefully the second part, where you brought up logic.

You refer to the needs of the many. It is your contention that many people have a need to not see the taxes as part of their payment history? Seriously?

Need Help? Let's chat.