cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Request

chowchoco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am looking for an invoice where it shows my name and address as I need it for utility bill proof. I saw in other posts that we need to PM a moderator directly.

Would any moderator be able to pick this up and assist me?

Thanks a lot!

25 REPLIES 25

effigicars45
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, write to Public Mobile to send you an invoice for utility proof with community sign-in. I do it every month.

Hope that will help you.

effigicars45

@Mauraknox You already contacted the Mod?  They have replied you yet?  They usually reply within 2 - 48 hours.  Keep checking your inbox

A believe the process is not too bad, this is an experience from @AE_Collector : 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

@Mauraknox wrote:

Hello,

I need to ask for an invoice, and I tried to connect to the moderator, and I am wondering if there is any other way.

Hi @Mauraknox sorry no other way.  You have to contact the moderators to help you.

Have a nice day

RosieR

Mauraknox

Hello,

I need to ask for an invoice, and I tried to connect to the moderator, and I am wondering if there is any other way.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PFSwithkids wrote:

I also need an invoice  How do I proceed

@PFSwithkids 

To request an invoice, send your account details along with the specific invoice periods needed to the PM Moderators by submitting a ticket through the SIMon chatbot. Click the ? in the lower-right corner of the community page and start a chat until you reach "Submit a ticket" and fill out the form within that link.

For each account that needs an invoice, the moderators will generally need the following:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number:
Account #:
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period:
Amount paid:

***Note: Never post any of those personal details here in the public forum where anyone can see it.***

PFSwithkids

I also need an invoice  How do I proceed

effigicars45

Smiley Very Happy

@effigicars45 wrote:

Invoices for March, here are the 2 accounts phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx, xxx-xxx-xxxx Account # 100000xxxxxxx, 1000000xxxxxxx, 8912230000xxxxxxxxx, 8912230000xxxxxxxxx,One email is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx and the other is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx. I think now you have all the info. Unfortunatly every month I have to fill these info.

PS Iknow it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get the invoices. This is for March invoicing 2020.

PS I d'ont know if every month I have to send these info. Its a little of a pain for me.

Thanks Garry

Edited by SD08 to remove personal info.  This is a public forum.  Personal account info should only be sent to Moderators privately.

Hmmm, seems that dropping the Oracle title doesn't necessarily also mean relinquishing Oracle powers..... 🤔 

effigicars45

Thanks for the info.

Smiley LOL

SD08

@effigicars45 wrote:

Invoices for March, here are the 2 accounts phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx, xxx-xxx-xxxx Account # 100000xxxxxxx, 1000000xxxxxxx, 8912230000xxxxxxxxx, 8912230000xxxxxxxxx,One email is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx and the other is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx. I think now you have all the info. Unfortunatly every month I have to fill these info.

PS Iknow it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get the invoices. This is for March invoicing 2020.

PS I d'ont know if every month I have to send these info. Its a little of a pain for me.

Thanks Garry

@effigicars45 

Your personal account details should not be posted in this public forum where everyone can see it. To request an invoice, send your account details along with the specific invoice periods needed to the PM Moderators by submitting a ticket through the SIMon chatbot. Click the ? in the lower-right corner of the community page and start a chat until you reach "Submit a ticket" and fill out the form within that link.

effigicars45

Thanks Garry

Edited by SD08 to remove personal info.  This is a public forum.  Personal account info should only be sent to Moderators privately.

Zukiwi

That is a pretty rude answer considering it is the law to provide an invoice and a Taxe Number. That is a no brainer, I'm even surprised that Revenue Canada has not actually acted on it.

Actually they are not even allowed to sell if they do not provide a detailed invoice. That's the law, like it or not, be rude or not. Invoices are mandatory upon payments and never upon requests.

Like your summary @srlawren...  I'm in boat 2 and 3... I'll ask for an invoice once per year, but for me, this is for income tax filing purposes... not just to see the taxes I paid. I can always get the calculator out to do that, but maybe I'm in the camp that doesn't care. I know I have to pay taxes. From time to time I'll also buy vouchers... and yes the receipt will have the taxes listed.

I'm probably completely missing what @Gerry's point was... but IMO if I relied on my phone for business purposes, I wouldn't be with PM. If I have an issue, I'd want someone I could phone immediately. Saving money isn't always the best solution for businesses. 

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

@Gerry another solution that has been suggested is to buy top up vouchers from your favourite store (shell, canadiantire 7-11, wow-mobile, possibly walmart,  not sure the list anymore)  you will get a receipt with taxes et all.  

@mimmo good suggestion, but a page or so back @Gerry already indicated that this is not an acceptable workaround for him in the calendar year 2018.  On the one hand, I see his point--who wants to go to a store to pay for something you could pay for online.   On the other hand, if the receipt indicating tax purposes is important enough to you that you really need to have it, yet not important enough to you to pay more per month at another provider to get it, and you are not interested in manually requesting a manual statement whenever needed (I'm guessing: every 30/90 days), then this is the only suggestion left standing.  

To sum up, your options as of the time of writing this on June 6, 2018, are as follows:

1) Live without a written confirmation of your taxes (aka the status quo)

2) Manually request a statement on a recurring basis and stay with PM

3) Purchase vouchers at a retail location where a printed receipt will be issued to you indicating taxes collected on behalf of your friendly representation in Ottawa & your provincial capital city

4) Pay a bit more somewhere else for the benefit of being able to sign into your online account and retrieve a PDF of your statement as needed

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@Gerry another solution that has been suggested is to buy top up vouchers from your favourite store (shell, canadiantire 7-11, wow-mobile, possibly walmart,  not sure the list anymore)  you will get a receipt with taxes et all.  

@Gerry, I don’t know about the others, but my cellular service is for my personal use, and I know that the taxes are applied at the time of purchase, and that the payment transaction history does not show the taxes charged  to my credit card.

As my service is strictly personal, I do not require a receipt nor an invoice, and I’m happy to continue receiving service from Public Mobile, now 2 years in.

If I were to need a service for business reasons, my employer would need to provide me with the service, or I would get a service and forward the bill to them, on a postpaid account.

I’m tired of customers here constantly complaining about shortcomings of the service that do not meet their needs.  The service here is advertised as LESS FOR LESS, which everyone should understand to be lower level of service for a less expensive cost.

As for my postpaid services prior to coming to Public Mobile, I was getting hosed monthly are very overpriced plans, for less service than what I’m paying for here.

Gerry

@will13am wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

Thanks for agreeing that it is ridiculous. Thanks for the suggestion that I can take my business elsewhere. I know this. I may decide to do that at some point.

Public Mobile would be wise to read your post and make changes that would keep happy customers. It would cost them nothing.

@srlawren wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

That is a lot of effort to get something that should be a part of the service. It is not difficult for PM to do. If I had to have a proper statement every month (or 3 months, or whatever) it would be simpler to go to another provider that invoices properly. Which I may do if I end up needing proper statements regularly. I have needed them in the past but now need them only once in a while.

@Gerry yes it's a ridiculous amount of effort.  I don't think this is in dispute.  Yes you don't like it, nor do many people.  Neither is this in dispute.  You are certainly within your rights to take your business elsewhere if you don't like what you're being offered here.  I'd suggest you get onto a post-paid plan somewhere if you do need an automatic statement made available for download every month with very little effort.

I would disagree that it costs them noting.  Everything has a cost.  In the time that I have been with this service, I have seen some customers, not a lot, asking for bills.  So, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few as Spock would say. 

I have already replied to the first part of your post. I just read more carefully the second part, where you brought up logic.

You refer to the needs of the many. It is your contention that many people have a need to not see the taxes as part of their payment history? Seriously?

Gerry

@will13am wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

Thanks for agreeing that it is ridiculous. Thanks for the suggestion that I can take my business elsewhere. I know this. I may decide to do that at some point.

Public Mobile would be wise to read your post and make changes that would keep happy customers. It would cost them nothing.

@srlawren wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

That is a lot of effort to get something that should be a part of the service. It is not difficult for PM to do. If I had to have a proper statement every month (or 3 months, or whatever) it would be simpler to go to another provider that invoices properly. Which I may do if I end up needing proper statements regularly. I have needed them in the past but now need them only once in a while.

@Gerry yes it's a ridiculous amount of effort.  I don't think this is in dispute.  Yes you don't like it, nor do many people.  Neither is this in dispute.  You are certainly within your rights to take your business elsewhere if you don't like what you're being offered here.  I'd suggest you get onto a post-paid plan somewhere if you do need an automatic statement made available for download every month with very little effort.

I would disagree that it costs them noting.  Everything has a cost.  In the time that I have been with this service, I have seen some customers, not a lot, asking for bills.  So, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few as Spock would say. 

You disagree that it costs them nothing? Why?

They have already calculated the tax. How does it cost them anything to put that as a line in your payment history? No paper, no stamp. If every mom and pop store in the country can give me a receipt that shows PST, GST, and GST number, why can't PM?

@Gerry wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

Gerry

@srlawren wrote:

@Gerry wrote:

srlawren

@Gerry wrote:

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Gerry

chowchoco

thank you guys for the quick replies, I will directly PM the mods then 🙂

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Send a private message with your ph#, sim# and your email and detailed msg including yours invoice request and they will get back to you when they can. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo
To speed things up send a private message to moderator_team. Include the following. It will take 2-4 weeks to arrive. Mine took 2 weeks.

I can send an invoice request for you. In order to do so, I will need the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid