cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM

rockstar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered my Public Mobile (PM) SIM card and was able to finish and complete payment, but when I tried calling and using my phone with the PM SIM, there was no service. I didn't receive a confirmation email after payment and not sure if payment went through yet. I tried to re-register the SIM but I get message "Invalid SIM". Could a Community Moderation team member assist me as I'd like to register SIM before promo due date. Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

rockstar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since you can't even make outgoing calls, it looks like you've encountered an activation error.  For help with this, you should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and if porting, the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

Since moderator response time is longer than normal (currently 2-3 days) due to the heavy volume of help requests from the current promotion, I advise turning on e-mail notices for private messages in your community account.  (See first link.)  That way, you'll quickly see any reply without having to constantly check your community inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.