cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM upon attempting to sign up

bq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

Attempting to set my sister up for a plan with her phone and running into many issues. The first time through, the final "activation" process took longer than normal and an error occured asking us to restart the process. Now, it says the SIM card number is invalid? I can not proceed past the first page, I guess the first time through now makes the SIM card unuseable. Can a moderator help me with this?

@Shazia_K

5 REPLIES 5

@bq Sent you a private message.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

bq

@Luddite two hours from Mississauga

Are you near Misissauga or Vancouver?

bq

Thanks @Luddite, I did this early afternoon yesterday, inboxing serveral moderators, and no one replied back. I reposted as I feel it is the only option I have left.

therefore, Shazia_K has already received a private message yesterday.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@bq Yes, first time through system "accepted" your SIM card so it no longer available for activation.  Robot Frustrated

As you correctly surmised this can only be resolved with the assistance of one of our moderators.

Send them the information below by private message; address @Shazia_K. Don’t worry if she is not available as your message will be forwarded to someone on duty.

If unfamiliar with private messaging, check here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. Check in from time to time when they are online; Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

• PM account email address
  • PM SIM card number

They will likely create an "empty" account. If so, you will need to log in, click Change Plan, then select, and pay for the plan you wish.

Given the level of activity it may be several days before thay can assist you. Meanwhile if you post your locale someone nearby may have a spare SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.