cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intro to myself

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi Everyone!

I thought i would take a moment and just say hi and introduce myself. My real name is Melissa and I am a bored stay at home mom of 6. (3 in school and 3 not yet lol). I came across pm just by luck, i think when i was searching for cell phone companies in canada and what was cheap out there.

I wouldnt call myself amatur when it comes to phones but I am def no expert. I love learning new things and just being a part of something. I have used I think every carrier over the years but in the last few i have stuck with telus and koodos. I still have active phones with them as well as pm but am hoping to full come to pm in the near future when the bugs are worked out.

Anyways enough about me. I would love to hear a bit about everyone here to especially some of the regulars i see here 🙂

cheers

7 REPLIES 7

hunnybunny

lol yes i saw that @Casey_G i am going to do that to. i just though this would be fun

Casey_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @hunnybunny & Welcome to the Community,

It is interesting and exciting to note that you are able to include your introduction on your Public Mobile Community profile. You can do this by taking the following steps: Community --> My Settings --> Personal Profile --> Personal Information

You can see my updated profile below:

CaseyBio.jpg

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi Melissa,

Regarding "awesome", I believe that makkahn28 has a copyright on that word. It's an in-joke, and he would be in the best position to explain.

As far as what I did for a living, I'm a life-long student of psychology, including psychopathology, thus making my job the most interesting one that I've ever had.

Concerning your husband working in a girls group home, I hope he has at least a female colleague with him, and the door left fully open, to avoid accusations of sexual harassment or worse.

I truly hope that you acquire your real estate licence. The job will certainly keep you on your toes, and, if successful, there is a lot of money to be made. Good luck!

hunnybunny

Hi @Martin

wow I dont envy that job it must of been very consuming. My hubby works at the college here as a student advisor and also at a girls group home. I stay at home with the kiddos while i finish school and am currently studing  real estate in hopes to get my license. When my kids go back to school I hope to have something to keep me going or I will go crazy.

lol my thought to martin. I joined to help keep me from being completely bored and to connect with others is fun to as well as hope to build an awesome network for others to enjoy 🙂 

hunnybunny

@David

Lol i am also part of the community there. I just joined again . i was on it a year or so ago but got busy.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi Melissa,

I'm a retired law enforcement officer, whose first cellphone was a UMX flip phone purchased in September 2013.

Being retired, I have a lot of free time on my hands. I've found that, replying to posts in the community, is a worthwhile way to spend it.

Cheers.

David
Hi Melissa, and welcome!

Although I'm not a regular here, I'm a retired Koodo Mobile Master (mobilemasters.koodomobile.com) so like most regulars here, I'm well versed in mobile technology.

I hope you find what you're looking for and wish you well! 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.