cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International talk add on not working

LuzB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought the 400 min international add on a few minutes ago.  The add on is displayed on my list of add ons but when i start caliing it gives me a recording that says i do not have that feature.  Need help.

7 REPLIES 7

LuzB

Thank you I will do that.

@LuzB, where are you trying to call?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LuzB wrote:

I did.  But got the same message.  

Are you trying to call one of the countries in the list, as per @BeachNBeer 's post?

Try removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it, reboot.

LuzB

I did.  But got the same message.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LuzB 

Other than calling to Canada and the US, you need to add 011 or + in front of all the numbers.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LuzBYou have to be calling from Canada.

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. 

Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in U.S. Roaming talk Add-Ons or U.S. calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @LuzB ,

Try rebooting your phone.

Purchasing an Add-On:

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

*You can make the purchase via self serve account or by calling 611 on your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Need Help? Let's chat.