cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dianeena
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

International Calls - 400 min add on

I buy the 400min add on to call to France but I can't make any call. Does someone can help me please 😕 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: International Calls - 400 min add on

How to call France from Canada
  1. Step 1: Exit code – 011.
  2. Step 2: Country code – 33.
  3. EXAMPLE: 011 33 1 44 xx xx xx. A correctly dialed France city phone number will ensure your call will end up to the correct destination.
kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you purchase the add-on

Does it show in your list of add-ons?

It's a 2 step process, it will take you to payment but that is not complete you must go back to ad it after you have enough funds

International dialing starts with 011 then country code

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dianeena wrote:

I buy the 400min add on to call to France but I can't make any call. Does someone can help me please 😕 

@Dianeena  Purchasing the addon is a two step process. First you add the $15 to your account and then you purchase the add-on.

To verify that the addon is added to your account dial 611 from your phone or access selfserve and check the first page to see if the addon is listed.

If yes, then you should be able to make the call.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Dianeena 

Try +33 before the number.

Dianeena

I have tried that but I kept having this answer " 8UM1, L'appel ne peut être acheminé au numéro composé." 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your self serve account under data and add-ons to make international calling has been added.

Purchasing add-ons is a two step process.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Dianeena

I have checked on 611 I have the 400 min add on.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dianeena wrote:

I have tried that but I kept having this answer " 8UM1, L'appel ne peut être acheminé au numéro composé." 

Log into your account / My Data and Add-ons to confirm that you actually have the 400 minutes of International Calling add-on applied to your account properly.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.