cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Calls - 400 min add on

Dianeena
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I buy the 400min add on to call to France but I can't make any call. Does someone can help me please 😕 

12 REPLIES 12

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dianeena contact the moderators,  give them the number and ask them why it is6nt working.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.Stay safe. 

While you wait for moderator response.  You can add the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts within Canada and to and from the US for free. Currently calls to France are free too https://www.textnow.com/international-calling

Dianeena

Thank you everyone it's working now .

@Dianeena wrote:

I have checked on 611 I have the 400 min add on.

You might have to try several times throughout the day.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@Dianeena wrote:

I have tried that but I kept having this answer " 8UM1, L'appel ne peut être acheminé au numéro composé." 

Log into your account / My Data and Add-ons to confirm that you actually have the 400 minutes of International Calling add-on applied to your account properly.

Dianeena

I have checked on 611 I have the 400 min add on.

Check your self serve account under data and add-ons to make international calling has been added.

Purchasing add-ons is a two step process.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Dianeena

I have tried that but I kept having this answer " 8UM1, L'appel ne peut être acheminé au numéro composé." 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Dianeena 

Try +33 before the number.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dianeena wrote:

I buy the 400min add on to call to France but I can't make any call. Does someone can help me please 😕 

@Dianeena  Purchasing the addon is a two step process. First you add the $15 to your account and then you purchase the add-on.

To verify that the addon is added to your account dial 611 from your phone or access selfserve and check the first page to see if the addon is listed.

If yes, then you should be able to make the call.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you purchase the add-on

Does it show in your list of add-ons?

It's a 2 step process, it will take you to payment but that is not complete you must go back to ad it after you have enough funds

International dialing starts with 011 then country code

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire
How to call France from Canada
  1. Step 1: Exit code – 011.
  2. Step 2: Country code – 33.
  3. EXAMPLE: 011 33 1 44 xx xx xx. A correctly dialed France city phone number will ensure your call will end up to the correct destination.
Need Help? Let's chat.