cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Call

nahar02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I dial internationally directly from Public Mobile? If so, is there any call rate chat for various countries!!

5 REPLIES 5

Canlan54a
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Or you could take advantage of free international texting included in your plan and chat via text. Just ensure your international overseas number syntax is correct when sending your text, and it works fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@nahar02 wrote:

Can I dial internationally directly from Public Mobile? If so, is there any call rate chat for various countries!!

You would need the International long distance add-on which is $15 for 400 minutes.  As well with PM you can only call any of the 18 Countries that they have on their list 

19...other... 20 with Canada if on limited minutes or older provincial plan. 🙂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nahar02 wrote:

@nahar02   You can purchase the $15/400 mins of international LD mins but that is limited to the following countries that can be called.  Otherwise you'll need to purchase calling card from a conveinience/gas store.

Here are the countries that PM's LD mins allow.

400 International Long Distance minutes
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @nahar02 

There is an addon available to purchase to call the below countries.

esjliv_0-1597802619371.png

Note: the addon rolls over to future renewals until the 400 minutes are used up.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@nahar02 wrote:

You would need the International long distance add-on which is $15 for 400 minutes.  As well with PM you can only call any of the 18 Countries that they have on their list 

ShawnC13_0-1597802560828.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.