cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls and calling cards

gyukim808
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

I have the $25 plan. Are incoming calls from the US and oversea countries free to receive?

Also, for calling out, can I buy a calling card to call out to countries like South Korea and USA with my Public Mobile plan?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

My email address is************@gmail.com

4 REPLIES 4

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You have to top up in US$. 

5AA06A66-81CD-4E92-AFC9-D09DF6383437.jpegB31A0FB3-D0EC-4AD6-A74F-D0056FD2402C.jpeg

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gyukim808 wrote:

Hello there,

I have the $25 plan. Are incoming calls from the US and oversea countries free to receive?

Also, for calling out, can I buy a calling card to call out to countries like South Korea and USA with my Public Mobile plan?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

My email address is

Good idea! Do you have a low cost calling card that does not expire.  Would like to see your solution. 

As I type this......hmmm. Take a look at VoIP.ms for calling rates for the countries you are needing to call. You set your profile to what countries you want to call. You top up account. A DID costs less than $1 month and after that pay for what you use. The only regular charge is your DID number and the long distance is pay from your balance as used. On the downside, you have to put an app on your phone and your outbound calls would be over wifi or data. You can set your DID to have your cell number show as your CALLER ID. You can also forward all calls to your DID to your cell number. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gyukim808 

Please remove your email address from this public forum. 

All incoming calls (domestic or international) are free to receive.  

You can buy calling card to other long distance calling.  

Or you could buy the following talk add on from public mobile:

400 International Long Distance minutes   for $15
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.
200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes for $8

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I get calls from the US all the time with no issues. 

A calling card should be a good solution since you are actually calling a local operator to connect you internationally.

Need Help? Let's chat.