cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming and toll free minutes deduction

PRIYU143
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do they deduct our calling minutes if we call toll free no or receive incoming calls...? 

6 REPLIES 6

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As long as you're on the current in market $15 plan they shouldn't. Are you seeing minutes deducted for incoming calls? 

Hi @PRIYU143 

If incoming calls are counting towards your 100 minutes of talk time, then as others mentioned, you likely have the older (first) version of the $15 plan. You can check your plan description listed on your self-serve account. The newer version of the $15 plan will show "100 mins outgoing and unlimited incoming".

If needed, you can switch to the newer plan. Remember to set the change for your next plan renewal date so you won't lose any days that you already paid for.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PRIYU143  There are two versions of the $15 plan. The latest plan includes unlimited incoming and 100 outgoing minutes. Check you plan details on selfserve if it doesn't list unlimited incoming then change your current plan to the latest $15 plan.

@PRIYU143 wrote:

But my incoming call minutes were also counted 

Are you referring to your Usage History where it shows OR

Under your My Data and Add-Ons counter, under your Overview Page on your self serve:

esjliv_0-1595264373560.png

Are you on the current in-market $15 Plan?

Or you have have a grandfathered plan?

PRIYU143
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

But my incoming call minutes were also counted 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@PRIYU143 The $15 plan includes incoming calls. Toll free calls don't use minutes but are suppose to.

Need Help? Let's chat.