Hi since yesterday I cannot receive any texts or calls on my phone 

I did not change anything, network is still on public mobile

I tried to restart my phone 

nothing is working 

need help

8 REPLIES 8

Lentils
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Swapping the SIM to an old phone then back worked for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lyzondelajungle wrote:

Hi,

I am in Alberta and my status is Active

@lyzondelajungle 

check it out is issue Towers Map in your area...outages Here link, 

do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

can you try it selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and if still not fix it please you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

@lyzondelajungle 

Try putting your phones preferred network to 3G and reboot.

@lyzondelajungle   try the possible quick fix I wrote in the post just above.  If not works still, you will have to open ticket with PM (the steps also staged above)

lyzondelajungle

Hi,

I am in Alberta and my status is Active

@Lentils many people have similar issue last week

a possible quick fix is to try with a second phone:

1. power off your phone

2. wait 2 mins, take the SIM out from the primary phone and put it in the second phone

3. see if incoming text and calls works.  If so, power off the phone with the SIM still in the second phone.

4. wait another 2 mins and move the SIM back to the original phone and see if it works now

If the trick does not work, you will have to open a ticket with PM Support to have them reprovision the SIM on the back end

(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lentils

I'm having the same problem since yesterday's service outage. I can send texts but not recieve them. I can make phone calls but people phoning go straight to voicemail and I don't get any voicemail notifications. I've tried resetting network settings, removing the SIM card for 10 minutes, airplane mode, power off for a while, everything! Yes my account is active, but clicking on Plan Details gives an error page.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Are you in the BC or AB area affected by the outage yesterday?

But first of all, login to your My Account first, confirm if your account status is ACTIVE

let us know what you see there

Need Help? Let's chat.