cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to get help

ChristineG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 separate issues. 1. I can't open a self serve account because it tells me that either my number is invalid (I've had it for years) or I already have an account. When I enter my email, it says it's invalid. It is possible that I gave my old address when I first started with pm when they first opened, however that email no longer exists. When I contact a moderator, I validated my identity with my phone number because of the obvious issue with email and at the bottom of the link, it says if I validated with email attached to self serve account-change password here...What?! This all started because I needed to add international long distance...dialed *611 but when I click for add on, I'm told there's not enough in my account and I must pay $45 (account not due till Feb 9)...no option to use the TD debit that they use every month. Been with this company since the start but seriously thinking it's time to move on

4 REPLIES 4

Crash2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

-*-*-*I recommend contacting the Moderator team which is actually Public Mobile support just click here to private message a Moderator - Just to set expectations it usually takes 24-48 hours for them to respond-*-*-*-

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ChristineG 

From the start? Does this mean you have 611 live support? What plan are you on?  

I would just message the mods with all the info you have and state the issues. They will ask you various other security questions .

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ChristineG wrote:

I have 2 separate issues. 1. I can't open a self serve account because it tells me that either my number is invalid (I've had it for years) or I already have an account. When I enter my email, it says it's invalid. It is possible that I gave my old address when I first started with pm when they first opened, however that email no longer exists. When I contact a moderator, I validated my identity with my phone number because of the obvious issue with email and at the bottom of the link, it says if I validated with email attached to self serve account-change password here...What?! This all started because I needed to add international long distance...dialed *611 but when I click for add on, I'm told there's not enough in my account and I must pay $45 (account not due till Feb 9)...no option to use the TD debit that they use every month. Been with this company since the start but seriously thinking it's time to move on

If you still have your legacy plan activated before Feb 2015, you can call the PM call center to get your email sorted out instead of waiting for moderator.

But the call center will be removed after March 17, 2019

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-March-17-Legacy-customer-will...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

You will have to wait for a moderator to get web access to your account. But if you are trying to get an addon you need to have the funds in your account, you could go to www.recharge.com, buy a voucher and call 611 to add the voucher to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.