Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like an updated voice mail menu

Winger19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

6 REPLIES 6

I like the Fongo option, it is slick.

It doesn’t take long to go through all the VM menu options for Public Mobile.  I’ve never found a fully complete listing for VMs.  If I can’t find it, it’s been blocked for my use by the system admin.

@Winger19 wrote:

Thanks for the support... I did find some post which gave some keystrokes to set my voicemail to 30 seconds before someone is allowed to leave message if phone is unanswered.

This is essentially what I was wanting to achieve.... 

Thanks

So you wanted to get into the settings of your voicemail, not an actual updated voicemail system.  In your original post, it wasn't clear what you wanted

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Winger19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the support... I did find some post which gave some keystrokes to set my voicemail to 30 seconds before someone is allowed to leave message if phone is unanswered.

This is essentially what I was wanting to achieve.... 

Thanks

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Until Public Mobile comes up with an updated voicemail menu, you could consider setting an account with Fongo, they have a visual voicemail inteface which is quite nice.  You can transfer your calls to Fongo (here are the Public Mobile options for doing this :you can redirect call when the line is busy, or when there is no reply, or the phone is unreachable, etc), let Fongo take the call in its voicemail.  Fongo will alert you when you have voicemail.  It is a bit complicated but you get an "updated" voicemail menu that is like a mail inbox except its voicemail.  You can even send the voicemail as a file to someone else ! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Winger19 , good luck with this request.  I don't know of any carrier that has that kind of flexibility.  You get what you get.

Need Help? Let's chat.