cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased "US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day)" but didn't want to activate it until November.

davewill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I purchased the "US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day)" and wanted to activate it on November 3rd.  It seems to have activated NOW and there doesn't seem to be a way to cancel this.  The process was not very intuitive.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Dave

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@davewill   Yes, all roaming Add-on are not supposed to purchase ahead. They all start counting once the add-on is purchased.  Usually we suggest people to load fund ahead but buy the add-on when you are actually in US and absolutely need it

Since you have not used it yet, you have a good argument to ask PM to refund it for now.  They are nice and usually able to help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davewill 

you can't purchased now is will not working because you are in canada now and that Add-on US is will working when you visit USA and then you can purchased and now you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

to removed that Add-on...

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@davewill wrote:

Hello,

I purchased the "US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day)" and wanted to activate it on November 3rd.  It seems to have activated NOW and there doesn't seem to be a way to cancel this.  The process was not very intuitive.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Dave

@davewill   Yeah, unfortunately, those US roaming add-ons start immediately, so it's always advised to purchase them as close to your trip as possible.

Submit a ticket to customer support and explain the situation and I'm sure they will credit your account for your unusable roaming purchase.

Click the chatbot bubble bottom right of screen to submit a ticket, or send a private message by clicking the envelope icon top right to CS_Agent.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@davewill wrote:

Hello,

Dave

It's active as soon as you "buy" it. Check your Available Funds to see if the $$ are sitting there.

If you've purchased it in err, contact the CSA to remove it.

Need Help? Let's chat.