cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I noticed that Certain Carriers are getting......

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I was seeing the other carriers, like VM, they seem to have some serious plans, I think PM must raise up the pressure.

Virgin, example, Unlim Can-Talk, Txt and 3 GB: $65 w. Limited time 1000 Global Mins

Same as above, w. 4 GB instead, same as PM, BUT with 1000 Global Mins

PM should, perhaps to give carriers like VM a spin around the Wallet,

The Same thing, also perhaps offer a 600 Global Mins, and instead of $75, maybe $65, that may give these carriers some Vitamin I f you ONLY KNEW the POWER, of Public Mobile

I think PM should begin to raise the heat, its time for the other carriers to come out from the darkness and into the light, the Public Light for some REAL Public Scrutiny, just saying

Bad Dog Fido seems to be sniffing the Public interest in fantastic sales, I think PM must say, Fido, Dog House

14 REPLIES 14

jeremyesq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@makkahn28 To your original post, the 1000 international minutes (at least for Koodo) only entails a short list of countries. Those promo plans are a good value if you are loyal to the carrier, currently owe for a phone, or want to get a new phone.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I like the Pubic minister lol

Rockdaddy22
Not sure if you really meant Pubic or if it's a typo 😂

I always do, lol

Rockdaddy22
lol keep the ideas coming.

You know, I was thinking, What if Koodo came out with a streamlined name, U know K-Mart, right?

K Mobile, Telus, Telbility

Can U imagine, a Republic Mobile? Jeremy or Shazia as the Supreme Pubic Minister, of the Republic, lol

fascinating

Everyday new stuff coming to the market, and PM is on top of the food chain

Rockdaddy22
lol 🤑

I know, but we see Shazia, Jeremy, Mary and Saray, and telus their story, lol

Rockdaddy22
Don't forget who owns us lol

Maybe so, BUT, as saying goes, THEY ALL eventually grow a Brain, and that is when PM must bring out all the smarts and wits, and display the FULL potential PM has to offer.

The Rewards PM offers, the other Carriers might not have, BUT if they added 2+2, well that maybe a changer.

PM should remain 10000 steps ahead, therefore, PM remains the Grand Master of all Carriers, which can certainly generate some serious competition and perhaps help in reining in the Outta control prices

Rockdaddy22
But there's trade offs. Look at this place lately, it's taking serious time to take care of issues. I hope this experience will be a huge lesson learned for everybody.

I still think this is the place to be and I love it here 😍

Pillzberri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
You guys also forgot public mobile rewards for auto pay, loyalty, referal, and community make the plans slightly cheaper than the other carriers.

mimmo

The Virgin and Fido offers are a clear response to PM, likely because of the number of people that left. 

PM has raised the pressure and offer many more rewards(ability to lower cost).  People need to judge the differences between the plans and determine what is correct for them.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Many are appreciating that Public Mobile is the one who offered blow out plan. Virgin and Fido are offering same deal but minutes limit, available in some provinces, only new members and many other limitation like no goodies (no roam/spotify).

So, this did not pleased many people and still decided to join Public Mobile. 

Public Mobile should stay focus on their own plans and ideas and don't get involved into competition battle. 

Need Help? Let's chat.