cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to export the "Call Usage History" for 180days or 360days

samj4c
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi sir,

Please help me to export my "Call Usage History" for 180days or 360days.

This is important since I need it to Renew my Health Card.

Thank you.

20 REPLIES 20

@jor123

Any information which can be used observed on their network. Big Brother "privacy" invasion stuff, plenty of info about it all online if you look around. They know your phone's location all the time, when it's used, how it's used, who you communicate with, where you go, what your interests and patterns are. That's valuable information to marketers by itself. Push beyond that into conspiracy theory stuff and you have to ask, for example, how can Google automatically eavesdrop on your phone microphone unless they have some kind of (financial) arrangement with the owner of the cellular network... or how large businesses can buy advanced caller ID services which unmask incoming numbers and display the caller's name, address, photo, etc.

But I say don't worry about it... Nobody has "privacy" and nobody is "anonymous" anymore. Unless they go completely off the grid and refuse to remove their tinfoil hat. At least in Canada. 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Korth wrote:

Screenshots are the best option. Attempts to save the webpage or reconstruct it from cache don't preserve the actual data in the webform you'd need for your records, it's some sort of secured https format.

If you need records in the future then your best option is to screenshot every billing cycle. 

PM (or Telus) most certainly does retain usage records beyond 90 days. If nothing else, they're required to save everything for one year minimum for annual tax audits. And storing their accumulated user data probably costs them far less than the extra revenues they make from selling access to data brokers or advertisers.

Of course getting them to give you a copy your usage data (beyond the 90 days available on the normal customer interface) is reasonable but also somewhat irregular so it's as easy or as difficult (and costly) as they want to make it. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

I would msg the PM Mods directly, forget dealing with the simple Simon chatbot in this instance because he's not programmed to recognize these sorts of requests anyhow. Or contact PM's Privacy manager/department to request your personal account info. 

Click here to send a Private Message to the Moderator Team

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/privacy-legal

What kind of usage information would PM sell to data brokers or advertisers? 

Screenshots are the best option. Attempts to save the webpage or reconstruct it from cache don't preserve the actual data in the webform you'd need for your records, it's some sort of secured https format.

If you need records in the future then your best option is to screenshot every billing cycle. 

PM (or Telus) most certainly does retain usage records beyond 90 days. If nothing else, they're required to save everything for one year minimum for annual tax audits. And storing their accumulated user data probably costs them far less than the extra revenues they make from selling access to data brokers or advertisers.

Of course getting them to give you a copy your usage data (beyond the 90 days available on the normal customer interface) is reasonable but also somewhat irregular so it's as easy or as difficult (and costly) as they want to make it. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

I would msg the PM Mods directly, forget dealing with the simple Simon chatbot in this instance because he's not programmed to recognize these sorts of requests anyhow. Or contact PM's Privacy manager/department to request your personal account info. 

Click here to send a Private Message to the Moderator Team

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/privacy-legal

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@samj4c 

Do you have to prove that you have an account in the province for last six months?

You could screen shot your Transaction History which does go back the last six months.

samj4c

@darlicious wrote:

@samj4c  Simon can be glitchy at times. Give him a few hours and try again. His ticket will always be prioritized over a private message. This week a  private message took 5 days to be answered a ticket via Simon no more than two. Get all the dates together, info etc...you need and try in a real hours. Submit the ticket. Copy the tkt# to reference if you need to follow up the tkt with a private msg to the moderators including all the details and dates you require. That way they can start gathering the documentation you require even before you notice or have time to respond to their initial reply in your private mailbox. You can sign up for an email alert for your mailbox too.

Thank you so much. I have submitted a ticket and hopefully the mods can help me out.

@samj4c  Simon can be glitchy at times. Give him a few hours and try again. His ticket will always be prioritized over a private message. This week a  private message took 5 days to be answered a ticket via Simon no more than two. Get all the dates together, info etc...you need and try in a real hours. Submit the ticket. Copy the tkt# to reference if you need to follow up the tkt with a private msg to the moderators including all the details and dates you require. That way they can start gathering the documentation you require even before you notice or have time to respond to their initial reply in your private mailbox. You can sign up for an email alert for your mailbox too.

samj4c

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@samj4c wrote:

Hi sir,

Thank you.

What does history prove for health card? That you were in the province for at least half the year?  Public Mobile records aren't valid because they never verified identity.

Its accepted.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@samj4c wrote:

Hi sir,

Thank you.

What does history prove for health card? That you were in the province for at least half the year?  Public Mobile records aren't valid because they never verified identity.

samj4c

@totalUser wrote:

You can try them directly

I think they don't respond to direct individual m(personal)t messages, I think they must take it from the waiting list

Thank you. I have mailed them. Hoping for the best.

You can try them directly

I think they don't respond to direct individual m(personal)t messages, I think they must take it from the waiting list

samj4c

@totalUser wrote:

Please contact moderators

Let them know for which period they should be able to get it for you in PDF format

Thank you but I am unable to connect to a Moderator and Submit a Ticket (Error 404 is diaplyed on webpage), could you share the names of the moderators so I can mail them directly or something.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Please contact moderators

Let them know for which period they should be able to get it for you in PDF format

samj4c

@88cranston wrote:

@samj4c wrote:

Ok. Can I export the 90days records atleast?

I can help you.  Copy and paste. 

What device ice are you using. MacBook, iPad, Pc Computer? Be exact please. 

What programs do you have...word, excel, word?  

Thank you sir, but even If I can export with your help, the 90days just wont help. But thanks for the help, sad that PM does not have 90+ days history retention.

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@samj4c wrote:

I can help you.  Copy and paste. 

What device ice are you using. MacBook, iPad, Pc Computer? Be exact please. 

What programs do you have...word, excel, word?  

samj4c

@darlicious wrote:

@samj4c wrote:

But this does not export the results correct? It only displays the results on the webpage.

@samj4c You could probably screenshot the usage page by page the print it and remove or self edit any personal information old school with a black magic marker.

Yes that might work out, but need 180+ days records for the Health Card. I do not know what to do for it now.

@samj4c wrote:

But this does not export the results correct? It only displays the results on the webpage.

@samj4c You could probably screenshot the usage page by page the print it and remove or self edit any personal information old school with a black magic marker.

samj4c

@samj4c 

In your self service account,

1. Choose Plans and add-ons tab

2.  Click Usage History

3.  Choose the date range, view usage

samj4c

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@samj4c 

Public mobile only has 90 days usage history.  Not 180 or 360 days.  

Need Help? Let's chat.