cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a PUK code ASAP.

Aksa1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just recently (like about a week or so ago) accidently locked my Sim card when I was trying to set up some security on my phone. Now it's asking me to put in a PUK code that will unlock it and I have no idea what it could be. I know that I have 10 tries before it permanently locks and I possibly have to get a new sim card. I've put in about 2-4 guesses of what the code could be and still nothin. I've given up now cause I don't want it to permanently lock. @Shazia_K, could you help me? I've seen it said that I have to private message you, but I don't know how to do that. Please help, somebody. Also I know I'll need to give you my PIN number and my account number. I don't know where my PIN number can be found or if I have to create it myself because someone else is the creator of my telus account and they're the one paying the bill so I don't receive the billing emails where i can find my account code and I'm not able to connect this particular person at the time. Is there still any help I can receive? I'm deperate and can't afford a new sim card.

4 REPLIES 4

@hjparClick on the ? in the lower right hand corner and type rep after chatting with SIMon.

hjpar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do i send a private message

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello Aksa1,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you with your PUK code request, please send us a private message.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Aksa1 here's how to private message the moderator team:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.