cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm sounding like a broken record...2 weeks unable to send/receive calls

jamieleef1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now and my issues still have not been fixed.  I'm reaching out again as I see other people's issues have been sorted.  I've private messaged moderators beginning on Nov 13th and approximately once a week thereafter.

My two issues:

1)  my phone was working fine until approx 2 weeks ago when it suddenly stopped being able to send/receive calls/text  I get the, "We can't make this call, you're not subscribed to a long distance plan"

(my celluar data has never stopped working however..thank goodness)

2) Upon renewal I signed up for the 12gb plan.  When I log into my account and view my "Plan details" it looks like this...

My Plan:

Pick & Pay

• This plan includes: -
  • - 12GB Data
  • - Expired
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

(not sure what "Expired" is referring to)

However, on my account overview page it currently looks like this...

Booster NameAmount Used
4GB Data
376.195  /  4096 MB

So, I'm still waiting for my 12GB to become available to actually use.

I thought something was going to happen after Dec 5th (thought i read that somewhere from one of the mods).  ie. After the porting issues were resolved, they would start looking at fixing the "less important" issues that customers have been having.

I'm not sure what else to do but to keep posting on these forums every once in awhile hoping that it catches a moderators eye.  For me, at least, private messages don't seem to be garning any interest from them.

Seems like a shot in the dark everytime.

4 REPLIES 4

jamieleef1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Phone works and 12gb data plan has been restored.

It's been a painful wait - but thank you nonetheless.

Jamie

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jamieleef1

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

Can you reboot your phone please? everything should be good to go. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rx888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi jamieleef1,

I registered for the 12G plan on Nov. 20th but missed it because of the time zone issue.  I sent a private email to one of the mod after completing my registration and as of today, a mod has replied back and has updated my 6G to 12G plan and extended my renewal date by another 2 weeks.

Be patience...

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'll tag mods to this, but honestly, I've seen people's problems get resolved around 10 AM-4 PM when they create a thread. So if you don't get help now, I suggest posting around that time tomorrow and whenever you do have the time.

@Mary_M @Saray_O @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.