cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my phone. Can I access it from my PC?

epsteinsbody
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there. I dropped my phone and lost it. I often lose my phone. I was wondering.. is there a way to connect my phone plan to my desktop PC, and use it like I would using GMAIL? I'd much prefer to just have a home phone with cellphone services.

On the flipside.. is there any reason why I can't access or check my voicemail? Everytime I call on google, it just hangs up.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

DarianDNewell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can also use https://www.icloud.com/find for iPhones that are lost.

If you get a new phone, you should be able to back up most things from your previous device on either Android or iPhone. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@epsteinsbody Was it an Android phone? If you had find my phone enabled with Location turned on, you can see it in your google account if it is still on. Find your phone (google.com)

@epsteinsbody wrote:

Hi there. I dropped my phone and lost it. I often lose my phone. I was wondering.. is there a way to connect my phone plan to my desktop PC, and use it like I would using GMAIL? I'd much prefer to just have a home phone with cellphone services.

On the flipside.. is there any reason why I can't access or check my voicemail? Everytime I call on google, it just hangs up.

Sorry, but no as you need your SIM card and a compatible phone to use the Public Mobile service.  As for you getting disconnected instead of reaching your voicemail, I believe that it's highly likely that someone found your phone, is answering, and then hanging up on you.

Need Help? Let's chat.