cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just paid for the next three month plan renew 2 weeks ago and what happens if I move to Koodo

Lewis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Mod 

For obvious reason, I am considering move to Koodo now. I just paid for the 90 days 12 gb / 120 days plan 2 weeks ago and the plan should run till end of April.

Now If I am switch to Koodo, how to refund the differences?

Please let me know

Best

Lewis

38 REPLIES 38

Lewis

I have another phone number with PM, I do not mind keep the other number with PM. Say if I move one play to Koodo, can I get the remainly credit transfer to my other number with PM?

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There was a thread awhile back separate from this particular situation where the poster had said they were able to get a PM balance transferred to Koodo. 

It’s possible that was an isolated case or that the policy is different for this offer which is why I said no guarantees. But worth trying I suppose. 

marsbar

Are there any conditions attached to the $100 credit?

E.g. porting your number, getting a tab, having your credit score impacted by a credit inquiry, etc? 

Can we get a clear picture of all the conditions and terms that apply?

@mtfolkswrote:

There have been reports of ppl having balances transferred over when switching to Koodo. Tho no guarantees. A refund is definitely out of the question tho. 

You can probably discuss with the Koodo rep when switching over. 

Who said that?  I ask for clarification and was told plain and simple, available funds will be lost.  There are no transfers.  I hope what I have been told is incorrect.

MarieHelene_L

Hi @mtfolks

Depending on the migration offer, we will sometimes be able to transfer the PM balance to Koodo. However it is not the case for this current migration offer unfortunately. This is why we have worked with Koodo to offer you a 100$ credit upon your switch to cover the cost of any lost plan or balance 🙂

Thank you, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Lewis

I am aboard starting end of Next week till March 18th so this is not a viable option for me unfortunately

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Lewis Use your PM plan until closer to the deadline (March 15th). Then move to Koodo and get the $100 credit. 

mtfolks

There have been reports of ppl having balances transferred over when switching to Koodo. Tho no guarantees. A refund is definitely out of the question tho. 

You can probably discuss with the Koodo rep when switching over. 

Need Help? Let's chat.