cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 250mb in my plan but am not seeing it in my overview

khuber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm sure I've previously seen my usage for the monthly 250 mb but am not seeing it now. That makes me think I am not 'getting it' and using it...

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@khuber   if you login to My Account, check the Usage log, filter by date (have it set to  start  from your current cycle start date to today) , then focus on the Web type traffic and you can confirm if you have used really used up the 250MB

Since 250 is not a lot, try to disable Mobile data when not in used.  Also, try to change the setting to save data, like turning on Data Saver, make sure OS update and App update are set to only download on Wifi, etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@khuber 

can you check it out your history data has left, maybe you used all data..

if you left your data is will be stop work until next cycle will be renewed, or you can buy Add-on if you data,

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

visit  Here link  to Managing Your Data Usage, and to save it your data..

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@khuber If you don't see data in your Overview, that means you already used up all that data for your current 30-day period. It will re-appear after plan renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@khuber : That likely means your phone has used all the data. It's not much. OS and app updates could easily consume that. Even syncing cloud accounts and such.

Turn off all those cell data options and turn off your cell data when not needed.

Need Help? Let's chat.