cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got charged for my first 30 days even though there is a deal that says first 30 day are free

Cjaxon17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the $25 plan and the second picture is the deal
Screenshot_20191222-190601_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191222-190446_Chrome.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

@s108060816 wrote:

I got charged too on my credit card for getting a $35 plan.

But then the next day, I got a $35 credit on my Public Mobile payment tab, named "Flash Sale Free 30 Days", a credit/money to go towards paying my next bill next month.

Which I personally don't mind and think it's fair, since I plan to stay with Public Mobile, and not just use it for the one month for free and cancel after lol.

So check on your payment history and see if you got this credit also, and or see what your "Available Funds" say on your home page to make sure you got the money from PM.

I don't recall Public Mobile ever giving the first month (or 30 days) free in its existance. For this sale, it's the second 30 days that are free for everyone who opens an account while this promotion is still running. The credit will be deposited in the account balance within 30 days.

s108060816
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got charged too on my credit card for getting a $35 plan.

But then the next day, I got a $35 credit on my Public Mobile payment tab, named "Flash Sale Free 30 Days", a credit/money to go towards paying my next bill next month.

Which I personally don't mind and think it's fair, since I plan to stay with Public Mobile, and not just use it for the one month for free and cancel after lol.

So check on your payment history and see if you got this credit also, and or see what your "Available Funds" say on your home page to make sure you got the money from PM.

Cheers

@Cjaxon17 wrote:

I have the $25 plan and the second picture is the deal
Screenshot_20191222-190601_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191222-190446_Chrome.jpg

How many people would pay for the second month if the first were free? Large numbers would let it expire and then sign up for another "new" free month! Not a good business plan 🙂

AE_Collector

TheTrueAK47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was confused at first with the same issue. Basically how it works is that you pay for the first 30 days of your plan. However they will give you the next 30 days after that for free as a 25$ (or whatever price your plan is) bonus that will be put under your account balance. Hope that clears it up.

GreaseMonkey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just wait a few days you will see the credit back in your account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cjaxon17 

Read again.  Both of your photos are saying "Next 30 days for $0".  You pay full plan price for the first 30 days.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Cjaxon17 yes no one is going to give you 30 days of service for free.  The next 30 days are after your initial plan activation.  Here is what the 11 has to say about conditions of this offer

Effective December 20, 2019, until December 23 2019 at 11:59 PM ET. Offer available to new customers who activate online and in-store. Offer is stackable with other promotions. The one-time credit amount will be equal to the plan activated on and will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans of $25/month or higher. Please note it may take up to 5 business days for the discount to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Cjaxon17  Your next 30 days are free. You did authorize your payment when you activated. The credit will appear in the next 30 days.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Cjaxon17 

Sometime the text of PM promotions might not be clear.  However, you always have to pay for the 1st month.  You will get the credit for the 2nd month within 30 days.  

Here are the terms:

Limited time offer, effective December 20 2019. Offer available to new customers who activate online and in-store. Offer is stackable with other promotions.

The one-time credit amount will be equal to the plan activated on and will be automatically applied. Please note the one-time credit will be added to the account within 30 days of activation. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Need Help? Let's chat.