cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ended my Public Mobile service, but I need the previous bills, how can I download them?

Vannajia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was a public mobile user, I switched to other carrier about two months ago. But I need to download the bills, I couldn't login my account anymore, how can I access the previous bills?

8 REPLIES 8

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Vannajia 

Kindly ask the moderators by clicking here

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

There was discussion a while ago how to get PM bill as PDF. It might take few weeks to accomplish that but it is doable. You can search forum if you need more details and to see how bill looks like.

You have to contact MOD:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Vannajia 

Go the 2nd method as @Meow posted. As you no longer have an account to verify through the first method.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vannajia : The thing is...there aren't really "bills" here per se. You can get a record of all your payments that you made but they aren't bills. You could also get the payments made from your payment card if you had one registered here.

This is the normal process to obtain the information but I suspect with the account closed two months ago this may not be possible now. But can give it a try.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

AE_Collector

Meow
Mayor / Maire

There was discussion a while ago how to get PM bill as PDF. It might take few weeks to accomplish that but it is doable. You can search forum if you need more details and to see how bill looks like.

You have to contact MOD:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Vannajia wrote:

I was a public mobile user, I switched to other carrier about two months ago. But I need to download the bills, I couldn't login my account anymore, how can I access the previous bills?

You need to create a support ticket to ask moderator to create your monthly bills for you.

Since your account already closed, you can send a private message to moderator for help.  You need to prove that you are the owner of your account by providing your account PIN#.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount
- voicemail issue

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

In a word two words.... You can’t. it is too late now as your account has been closed thus I dont think they will be able to retrieve that info other than you getting it from your credit card receipts.

aE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.