cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did subscribe 4G promo plan and today is the time, but now my account shows suspended

lolocandy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi,

I did subscribe 4G promo plan during promotion days in Nov, my old plan was prepaid 3 month 2G plan and it ends on 12/19, so the new 4G promo plan surposed activates start from toady 12/19,  but now my account shows "Plan Expired", and there is a big notice on the top of my account page

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.

Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

Would like to know my 4G still on going, not sure why i see this in my account.

Thanks,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update!

suspanded account alert fixed automatically as some friends replied below. I dont need to do anything. Thank you everyone, and PM is awesome!
12 REPLIES 12

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

That's great news, @YellowCap!  Thanks for following up.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

YellowCap

My curiosity casued me to check selfserve first thing this morning, the first morning that my plan renewed for the 4G promo.  To my surprise, I actually see everyone as normal.  My account showed the 12GB/90 day plan has been started.  No hiccup.

srlawren

@YellowCap yes if you're worried about your blood pressure spiking then it's best to avoid selfserve on the night of your renewal.  🙂  In all honesty, everything should work just fine.  If for some reason it doesn't, come back here on the morning after and we can ask a moderator to look into the issue for you.  Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

YellowCap

It is the latter.  I don't mind if there will be no interruption during the renewal but only some misleading warnings are showing in the selfserve portal.  With the knowledge from the community, the message shouldn't bother me anymore.  I guess I shouldn't login to the selfserve portal during the transition.

srlawren

@lolocandy thanks for confirming!

lolocandy

got it fixed automatically, thanks for everyone 🙂

srlawren

@YellowCap just to clarify, do you have an issue currently that needs to be resolved?  Or are you hoping that the renewal night temporarily showing "expired" status issue will be fixed by your renewal date?  If the former, please let us know the details and we will get it investigated.  If the latter, don't hold your breath, as we've been waiting on a fix for that for over a year.  As it is "normal" behaviour and doesn't actually negatively affect anything (other than some mild anxiety at seeing the status the first time), it's probably a very low priority change.

YellowCap

My plan is expiring on Dec 23, right before the holiday season.  Hopefully, it will be fixed automagically by that time.

srlawren

@lolocandy as @Rockdaddy22 and @NDesai mentioned, this is totally normal behaviour during your renewal night.  I know it's very alarming to see, but everything should carry on working as normal, and by now your account should be back to Active.  Can you please confirm everything is fine today?

Rockdaddy22
It's very normal, go to bed and it should be good in the morning. I just went through this on the 15th

Don't worry. This is normal behaviour during renewal. If you have AutoPay enabled, everything will be fine tomorrow morning. 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@lolocandy Hi, sorry to hear about your troubles. 

It sounds like you may have future dated the promo plan with autopay enabled, is that correct?

if so, there's is a glitch with autopay currently that some users are affected by as it does not get apply and does not really autopay for the service. 

You out can confirm this by checking out your credit card statement online. 

To get your account out of suspended state for now, you can make a one time payment of the cost of plan ($120+tax). 

As as for the "expired" tag in the listed plan, please don't worry about it as all it's saying that the promo is no longer available but don't worry, you have it. 

Hope this helps. 

Need Help? Let's chat.