cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not get my data for April

msashakil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I exhausted my data limit for the last billing cycle. And this month I see no data added in my account.  I use auto pay.

4 REPLIES 4

@msashakil 

The renewal date is every 30 days, so it can't be the same date (ie 4th) every month.  It changes a bit each month.  So, it has been roughly two weeks into your cycle.  Check your data usage history in your self service account.

The PM data tracker is usually fairly accurate.  Occasionally, the PM data tracker does not reset upon plan renewal. After checking your usage history, if you feel that this is the case for you, then you can contact moderator to double check and moderator likely can fix the issue for you.  

To contact moderator:

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

@msashakil wrote:

Renewal is 4th of every month. Account says I used all of my data, but I didn't get any data for current billing cycle. 

@msashakil, your renewal date will change most months as it is a 30-day cycle, not a monthly date renewal.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

msashakil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Renewal is 4th of every month. Account says I used all of my data, but I didn't get any data for current billing cycle. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@msashakil wrote:

I exhausted my data limit for the last billing cycle. And this month I see no data added in my account.  I use auto pay.

What is your renewal date on your account?

What is your account status?

Need Help? Let's chat.