cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I created a profile and activated my account, but it does not work

mtofighi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After creating account and paid the first month, it gave me this error:

Oops ... It seems that something went wrong .. Please href=" https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help"

Target="_blank">email us to get your account operational. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed. Full details are below.

I cannot login to my account. Password reset also does not work because it does not recognize my email address. What should I do?

11 REPLIES 11

@mtofighi wrote:

I already contacted. They still did nor respond after 2 days

@mtofighi  If you don't here from them today then send them another message mark it urgent no service and ask for a status update.

mtofighi

I already contacted. They still did nor respond after 2 days

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

You would have to contact the moderators.  This is done by a private message the Moderator_Team to get your request fixed up.

You can do this by using the envelope icon in the upper right corner of every Community page.  

Unfortunetely, no call in customer service representatives when you call *811

mtofighi

The phone sim card stopped working yesterday, and still, no one in the moderator team answered my inquiry. Is there any phone number I can call and ask? It is so frustrating that I need the sim card now, I paid in full for a month, but nothing works. I wish I did not buy their service.

@mtofighi wrote:

Yes, I receive errors:

* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

and resetting password does not recognize my email.

@mtofighi  Ok, best to wait for the moderator to fix the issue.

mtofighi

Yes, I receive errors:

* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

and resetting password does not recognize my email.

@mtofighi wrote:

Yes, but everything is active rather than my profile. I also printed the last page that shows my number, account number, the amount I paid, in the last step (Summary page), but when I tried to login it says:

Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again. 

and I tried to reset the password, it says:

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

I double-checked the summary page I printed, the email address I used is correct. I suspect the error I received on top of the summary page, that I posted at the beginning of this thread.

@mtofighiWhat happens when click here and enter your phone number. Do you get an error?

If you are still unable to access selfserve then you need to contact the moderator explain what happend include your email and phone number. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

mtofighi

Yes, but everything is active rather than my profile. I also printed the last page that shows my number, account number, the amount I paid, in the last step (Summary page), but when I tried to login it says:

Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again. 

and I tried to reset the password, it says:

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

I double-checked the summary page I printed, the email address I used is correct. I suspect the error I received on top of the summary page, that I posted at the beginning of this thread.

@mtofighi wrote:

It did not work at all. Everything seems OK, but the system does not recognize my email address.

@mtofighi  So when you insert the sim card into your device it connects to the network and your plan is active?

mtofighi

It did not work at all. Everything seems OK, but the system does not recognize my email address.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mtofighi wrote:

After creating account and paid the first month, it gave me this error:

Oops ... It seems that something went wrong .. Please href=" https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help"

Target="_blank">email us to get your account operational. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed. Full details are below.

I cannot login to my account. Password reset also does not work because it does not recognize my email address. What should I do?

@mtofighi Click here to register your selfserve account. If it doesn't work then wait for an hour for the activation lock to clear and try the activation again. Make sure you clear your browser's cache and best to run your browser in privacy or incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.