Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant receive call

reinakarout
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi

i cant received any call 

how i can fix the problem (i can call only)

yesterday i move to public mobile

thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Funny, says you mentioned me but actually, you tagged someone else. Must be a strange glitch...

Great advice from everyone above you should have enough info to fix your issue. 

@reinakarout   if you have requested porting the number and it got stuck , you can still contact the the Porting team to re-trigger the process, just make sure you put in your old SIM and wait for the text to come in from your old provider.. you need to reply "YES" for the port to complete

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The same thing happened to me when I switched over to Public Mobile. It was because I put the Public Mobile SIM card into my phone too soon. Put your old SIM card into your phone to see if you receive a text from your old carrier (they will ask for your permission to change carriers). When you respond YES to their text, it can take some time for them to confirm the switch has happened (was a couple hours for me). After you get that second confirmation text, you can put the Public Mobile SIM card into your phone and you should be able to use it. If you are still having trouble, use the little "chat" button to open a ticket with a Public Mobile moderator. Hope this helps you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Teamclicking here.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- explanation to them nice Team and nice service 💐

Good Luck 🏵

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It looks like the porting of your old number is stuck.  You need to get in touch with a moderator to have your number ported over, ask them to resend you the text message that you need to reply to in order to port your number over.  You can reach a moderator by clicking on the envelope top right of this page and send a private message to: Moderator_Team

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently port your phone number over to PM ?  If you did then you need to contact a moderator by submitting a ticket.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@reinakarout does it show public mobile in the top of your phone? The switch may not be completed yet. 

You could also turn your phone off. Remove the sim Card for a few minutes. Insert the SIM card again then turn it back on. Lastly, try to do a phone reset.

If none of that works you may need to talk to a SIMON and see if it can walk you through and lastly go to mod: go to the help section and type contact <--last resource. moderator. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Cheers

Naepalm

Need Help? Let's chat.