cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bernard456
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot receive or send photos in Canada and USA from my telephone Public Mobile at $25 per month.

Hi. My name is Bernard and I have a plan with Public Mobile at $25 per month. I cannot receive or send photos in Canada and USA.

Can you help me to resolve this problem. Thank you very much in advance.

Accepted Solutions
chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: I cannot receive or send photos in Canada and USA from my telephone Public Mobile at $25 per mon

@Bernard456, if you $25 plan includes picture messaging then you should be able to send it.
My guess is which I almost certain in is because you haven't input the APN settings and enabled Data. Just make sure APN settings and Data is enabled then your picture messaging will start working

View solution in original post

All Replies
m199
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: I cannot receive or send photos in Canada and USA from my telephone Public Mobile at $25 per mon

Did you pay for unlimited texting?

The talk plan doesn't include texting.

CET_GUY27
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It sounds like you are on a grandfathered plan (there is no $25 new plan).

You should therefore be able to contact PM at *611 for assistance.

chukdefatey

@Bernard456, if you $25 plan includes picture messaging then you should be able to send it.
My guess is which I almost certain in is because you haven't input the APN settings and enabled Data. Just make sure APN settings and Data is enabled then your picture messaging will start working

View solution in original post

Bernard456
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much. The problem is resolved and comes from DATA and APN. Both have to be enable.

Now I receive photos and pictures.

chukdefatey

^It was very nice of you to come back and let's us know. Thanks
Need Help? Let's chat.