cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't post to any thread

compass
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Once I posted, I can see the message right after the page refresh. But it gets automatically deleted when I refresh the page. Am I blocked somehow???

9 REPLIES 9

compass
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Haha, I thought PM doesn't like me at all. First my phone got blacklisted, and then I can't post anything.

Now it's all good. Thanks everyone!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MoreYummy @Shazia_K I'd call that an over-zealous spam filter!  🙂

@MoreYummy sorry I accidentally clicked on accpeting your post as the solution when I went to reply.   Think I better eat my lunch now. 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@MoreYummy

Some post were being treated as spam even though there was nothing wrong with the posts. 

Thanks 😄

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@Shazia_K  What issue was that preventing some posts to show up?

srlawren

Much obliged @Shazia_K@Jeremy_M

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @srlawren, @compass

@Jeremy_M was able to fix the issue that was preventing you guys from posting to the forums 😄 

Let us know if you guys encounter any other issues posting. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren

I think some of @compass' posts were caught up in a filter like mine were, and just recently got released when I mentioned the issue to @Mary_M.  We may see some odd postings popping up seemingly from the past now if others were affected too.  

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

I see your psts and other posts.  Do you see them yourself?

maybe log out and refresh to see if any changes.

dearmusic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You certainly just posted a thread and I am replying to it right now...

By the way...

Maybe refresh a few more time, cause your post did came through... Multiple times too...

Need Help? Let's chat.