cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I attempted to port my number from Chatr to Public Mobile...

qberry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

and it was succesfully ported over, up and running within an hour. WOW. I did it my self through self serve.  I looked up how to do it on here and followed the steps It was super easy. I am actually shocked it worked out so well and fast.

5 REPLIES 5

qberry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't have a pin initially for some reason on chatr so I created one on the website in my account access panel thing. I did this a few minutes before I started the port. I used my pin and and phone number only.  Guess I was lucky to get a smoove fast port 🙂

mynamejc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It took me 20 hours to port my Chatr number over. Did you provide your actual account number or just the pin? I only provided my Chatr pin.  That said, I did mine over the weekend so it might have played a factor.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@qberry Welcome to PM.  Don't be shocked, that's how it's supposed to be.  I still don't know why people set things up at Walmart or any other retail/vendor.  It's pretty much an idiot proof process, lol.  I remember when I did my activation at home, was soooooo simple.  Just a few screens, very little typing required. 

I'm more impressed that you haven't had a service/signal related issue.  That's what I mostly see/hear about when it comes to PM, just that first day or 2 of one of the features not working (like incoming calls don't work but outgoing does).  Looks like the stars were aligned for you today Smiley LOL

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@qberry wrote:

and it was succesfully ported over, up and running within an hour. WOW. I did it my self through self serve.  I looked up how to do it on here and followed the steps It was super easy. I am actually shocked it worked out so well and fast.

@qberry Thank you for sharing your experience with us 🙂 Welcome to public mobile!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thank you for a positive feedback.

Need Help? Let's chat.