Jarjar10118
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help !!!

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jarjar10118 wrote:

Help !!!

@Jarjar10118  If you added funds and you account status is ACTIVE, try rebooting your phone (as @hTideGnow already posted...)

You could also try toggling into airplane mode, than back to regular mode.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jarjar10118     Your account is current in suspended stage?

If you login to My Account.  Do you see "Reactivate current plan" button?  If so, click it and logoff and reboot the phone.

If not,  check to  see any fund in Available Fund on My Account.  If the fund amount is the same as your plan amount, you have the fund there and has not been applied onto the plan yet.   Go to Payment and choose Other and add $1 more and see if it will trigger.  Then check if "Reactivate" button there.

If Available Fund = $0, you might want to follow the above step to manually pay but pay $Plan amount +$1  instead

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Jarjar10118 wrote:

Help !!!

Dial 611. What message do you get?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you have funds in your balance to cover the plan try the two tricks in this post 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account.  If you see a reactivate button then click on it.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.