cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: I Want to migrate to koodo 40$ plan

@Samianauman Yes, I understood that the plan was for people on the fall promo. But I did read online that some people who were not on the promo were successful at getting the Koodo plan. Not sure how they managed that or perhaps Koodo has closed the loophole. Either way I'm going to keep my eyes open for a plan as I have a feeling PM will raise their prices soon anyway. 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

If that's the case try different koodo kiosk its hit and miss depending on sales rep 🙂

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
denkom

@torontokris Agreed. 5gb would be incentive enough for a lot of people to switch. I'm not sure who that one is for and I haven't seen any mention of it in the online forums either. But the Koodo reps did have a promo code for it (not sure what it was though).

denkom

@Samianauman I thought about that too lol 🙂 But it seemed like the rep was really trying to push the plan through. I don't know if another rep would have different authority to override a system that clearly wasn't letting the plan activate. 😞 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

U should follow up redflag forums too when ever deals available you will able to see it their. I heard koodo or virgin have a 6gb 60 bucks promo this weekend. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
denkom

I saw that today. But i'm really hoping to stay within the $40 price point.

ulovebass
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@denkomwrote:

@torontokris Agreed. 5gb would be incentive enough for a lot of people to switch. I'm not sure who that one is for and I haven't seen any mention of it in the online forums either. But the Koodo reps did have a promo code for it (not sure what it was though).

I got a call from koodo (9058553331) today and he offerd 5Gb data. 

@I don't need more data and want stay with prepaid service so I didn't listen carefully but koodo might tried $40/5G offer now for who has $120/12G plan @PM

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Hmm

https://www.sheridancentre.ca/stores/sheridancentre-koodo

So now is it a mistake or is there really a 5GB plan?

I agree I know a few people (with low rewards) who would switch in an instant to get that

ulovebass
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

call back and confirmed. They offer 40\4Gb what they offerd (100 credit etc)+ 1Gb 

They said my number is on thier list and seems like who currently on 120\12 plan can get that offer.

denkom

@ulovebass Interesting. I would jump on that plan right away if it were offered to me.Robot Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.