cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Ported out, Want to see my payment history.

Cezfire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good Afternoon,

I just ported my phone number out of public mobile. I wanted to verify my payment history, but I am not able to log into my account. Is this normal? Am I not able to review the transaction history I had with this company? Please help me out.

6 REPLIES 6

public mobile employee should be able to provide that info right?

@slash407 wrote:

u gotta log in and u'll see it there, u can also track ur payment history through your credit card month to month

When someone ports a phone number out form Public Mobile, that customer will no longer be able to log into the Public Mobile account as it would have would been closed when that process completed.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I think it is normal

Once account balance is 0 and the number is ported out, the account should terminate

And with prepaid plan the chances are that the balance is 0

You can still get the information but you will need to contact moderators directly with the information that can locate your account and verify your identity.  To speed it up i would follow sunflowershine  suggestion

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cezfire to clarify, when you say you ported your phone number out of public mobile, it means you left PM and switched to another provider.  If this is the case the phone number is no longer registered in the PM system and you would no longer have a mobile account with PM.  Thus you would not have access to your payment history.  In this case you would need to contact the moderator to obtain the desired information.

Whenever you port a number to another provider the previous provider would close the account automatically, thus preventing access to your account, simply because there is nothing in the account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Cezfire wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I just ported my phone number out of public mobile. I wanted to verify my payment history, but I am not able to log into my account. Is this normal? Am I not able to review the transaction history I had with this company? Please help me out.

Unfortunately you needed to do the steps in reverse order.

1. Login to you account remove AutoPay and review payment history
  2. Initiate the port

Once the port completes your PM account gets de-activated. You should contact the Moderator Team for help.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cezfire wrote:

Good Afternoon,

@Cezfire 

To speed things up send a private message to moderator_team. Include the following. It will take 2-4 weeks to arrive. In order to do so, You will need the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid