cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer number when I can't reply to text message?

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am in the process of transferring a number from a landline to public mobile. The transfer has not gone through, and I am told I have to reply to a text message to approve the transfer. How do I reply to a text message from a landline? This seems like an impossible loop I'm stuck in.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WoozyPolarBear 

if are you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,

In order to transfer a phone number over to Public Mobile - you will need to activate an account with a temporary phone number and after that your contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, for the transfer your number to Public Mobile,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your phone number,
  • which carrier,

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+

online only for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

put it the email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE  ... and about that 2GB promo code No one know expiry date, each time the say something so here a link and the say put it a email so when you like to Activate put it both code one for promo another one for refer a friend and you will receive a one-time credit of $10. the will applied with 72hr,,,, if you don't have a code for refer a friend let me know by Private Messages i will send to you,
plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. 

Good luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear 

Call your landline providers customer support line and verbally approve the port.

Need Help? Let's chat.