cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see how much data i have left?

bulia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have the 3 month plan for 12 gigs

where can i see how much data ive used and how much i have a left on a MONTHLY basis?

the "usage" window is arcane and useless, where is the aggregated view?

37 REPLIES 37

Can you go to Plan and Addons and then Addon Usage it might show there.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

bulia

phone.png

bulia

it says that i don't have any add-ons......

@bulia  when you log in on your overview tab if you scroll down to addons you will then see what you have used of your data

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

bulia

when i sign on, the first page i see is the "overview" page, there is nowhere to scroll down to and i don't see any mention of data usage

there's a link to "view my usage" but it only shows about 15 entries at a time and no aggregate value

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bulia  have you logged into your self serve and checked there.  You will not see a MONTHLY remaining as it is 12 GB for 90 days.  On your first day of a new cycle you would have 12gb available for that month, next month anything left you would have whatever you didn't use available for that month.  If you use it up you are out of data and would need to buy more or wait for your new cycle to start.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

When you sign in to self-service, the first page you see, you can scroll down and see for the 90-day period, how much you have used.

Simple subtraction will give you your remaining data availabe for the 90 day period.

There is no display of the "monthly" average data available.  Your data is for your entire 90-day period.

Need Help? Let's chat.